The primary focus would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them
following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). Also ensuring that these components
and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Act creatively to develop applications by selecting appropriate technical options optimizing application
development maintenance and performance by employing design patterns and reusing proven solutions.
Account for others’ developmental activities; assisting Project Manager in day to day project execution.
- Interpret the application feature and component designs to develop the same in accordance with specifications.
- Code debug test document and communicate product component and feature development stages.
- Validate results with user representatives integrating and commissions the overall solution.
- Select and create appropriate technical options for development such as reusing improving or reconfiguration of existing components while creating own solutions for new contexts.
- Optimises efficiency cost and quality.
- Influence and improve customer satisfaction
- Influence and improve employee engagement within the project teams
- Set FAST goals for self/team; provide feedback to FAST goals of team members.
Measures Of Outcomes
- Adherence to engineering process and standards (coding standards)
- Adherence to project schedule / timelines
- Number of technical issues uncovered during the execution of the project
- Number of defects in the code
- Number of defects post delivery
- Number of non compliance issues
- Percent of voluntary attrition
- On time completion of mandatory compliance trainings
Outputs Expected :
- Code as per the design
- Define coding standards templates and checklists
- Review code – for team and peers
- Create/review templates checklists guidelines standards for design/process/development
- Create/review deliverable documents. Design documentation requirements test cases and results
- Define and govern configuration management plan
- Ensure compliance from the team
- Review/Create unit test cases scenarios and execution
- Review test plan created by testing team
- Provide clarifications to the testing team
- Advise software developers on design and development of features and components with deeper understanding of the business problem being addressed for the client.
- Learn more about the customer domain and identify opportunities to provide value addition to customers.
- Complete relevant domain certifications.
- Support Project Manager with inputs for the projects
- Manage delivery of modules
- Manage complex user stories
- Perform defect RCA and mitigation
- Identify defect trends and take proactive measures to improve quality
- Create and provide input for effort and size estimation and plan resources for projects
- Consume and contribute to project related documents share point libraries and client
- Review the reusable documents created by the team
- Execute and monitor release process
- Contribute to creation of design (HLD LLD SAD)/architecture for applications features business components and data models
Interface With Customer
- Clarify requirements and provide guidance to Development Team
- Present design options to customers
- Conduct product demos
- Work closely with customer architects for finalizing design
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback
- Understand aspirations of the team members and provide guidance opportunities etc.
- Ensure team members are upskilled
- Ensure team is engaged in project
- Proactively identify attrition risks and work with BSE on retention measures
- Obtain relevant domain and technology certifications
- Explain and communicate the design / development to the customer
- Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Break down complex problems into logical components
- Develop user interfaces business software components
- Use data models
- Estimate time and effort resources required for developing / debugging features / components
- Perform and evaluate test in the customer or target environments
- Make quick decisions on technical/project related challenges
- Manage a team mentor and handle people related issues in team
- Have the ability to maintain high motivation levels and positive dynamics within the team.
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices
- Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback for team members
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Drive conference calls with customers and answer customer questions
- Proactively ask for and offer help
- Ability to work under pressure determine dependencies risks facilitate planning handling multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables timely with a quality product.
- Estimate time and effort of resources required for developing / debugging features /components